Amethyst Spiked Head Mini Roller
Skinn and You Amethyst Spiked head mini roller is made out of 100% real amethyst stone. It's handmade and takes a lot of hard work for carving and cutting the amethyst stone into the spiked shape. The gentle spiky grooves help the skin to boost collagen production and stimulate and relax the pressure points and thus increasing blood flow and aiding lymphatic drainage. The Spiked roller is much safer and more hygienic (easier to clean) than the derma rollers. Amethyst is one of the most attractive and expensive crystals in the world which attracts positive energy and helps you get rid of negative energy like stress, anxiety, fear, and depression.
Benefits of Amethyst Spiked Head Mini Roller:
- Spiked gemstone roller for facial massage and skin rejuvenation
- Tightens, smoothes, and sculpts the skin
- Amethyst face massager effectively calms skin with its natural cooling benefits
- Discourages the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin elasticity
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles around the eyes
- Relieves facial tension, sinus pressure, and headaches
- Stimulates blood flow and oxygen for a natural glow
- It can also be used on your face, neck, back, arms and legs wherever you need to massage and relax
- Helps in better absorption of beauty products and serums deeper into the skin
How to use the Amethyst Spiked Head Mini Roller:
- Use it over oils, serums, masks, and moisturizers to increase product absorption.
- Start at the inner corner of your eyes with the smaller end of the roller and roll outward.
- Start at the chin with the smaller end of the roller and roll toward the cheekbone.
- With the larger end of the roller, alternate rolling outward to the left and right of your forehead.
- Start above the collarbone and roll upward toward the chin with the larger end of the roller.
Tip: The gemstone roller is naturally cooling but for increased rejuvenating and soothing properties, store the roller in the refrigerator or freezer at least 10-15 minutes before you intend to use it.
Note: Due to the natural formation of stones and crystals, each piece is unique and may vary in terms of color, shape, and size.
We at Skinn and You guarantee that these stones and crystals are in the purest form. We don't use any polishes, synthetic dyes, or glass fillers hence these stones might not be spotless or may have a few variations, however, each piece is smoothened out so that it never hurts your skin.
Imperfections in these stones and crystals are what make them perfect, 100% pure authentic as every piece is handcrafted with naturally formed raw crystals and stones.